Climate Change and Energy Efficiency-Budget 2012-13
Climate Change and Energy Efficiency—Budget 2011-12
Climate Change and Energy Efficiency—Budget 2010-11
Climate Change—Budget 2009-10
- Budget overview 2009–10
- Portfolio budget statements 2009–10
- Portfolio additional estimates statements 2009–10
- Ministerial statement 2009–10
- Media release 2009–10
Climate Change—Budget 2008-09
- Budget overview 2008–09
- Portfolio budget statements 2008–09
- Portfolio additional estimates statements 2008–09
- Ministerial statements 2008–09
- Media release 2008-2009
Portfolio Supplementary Additional Estimates Statements 2007-08
- Portfolio Supplementary Additional Estimates Statements 2007–08
- Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements 2007–08
The Department of Climate Change was established on 3 December 2007 as part of the Prime Minister and Cabinet Portfolio Administrative Arrangements Order...
Relevant functions and resources have been transferred to the Department of Climate Change from the former Department of the Environment and Water Resources, the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Oversight responsibility for the Office of the Renewable Energy Regulator has also been transferred to the Department of Climate Change from the former Environment and Water Resources Portfolio.
Previous budget statements are available at: